Follow us

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Winners #89

Thank you everyone who played along last week at our
Pearls and Swirls /Anything Goes Challenge
our generous sponsor was
The winner will receive 4 digis of their choice...
And the winner is

Kaija Please contact Carmen @ Wildrose.cm@gmail.com for your prize.
Here is your winners badge :)  Well done.

Now for our Design Team Picks
In no particular order...








Congratulations to each of our DT choices.  Here is your badge please display it with pride!

Hope to see you back this week for All for Mom/ Anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card ! Congrats to others too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Especially for some very special Mom's! It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. I look forward to meeting the winner. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW my card Winner!.Thank you very much<3 Hugs Kaija.
    Gongrats to others too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats all of you and thanks to the DT for picking my card and for your comments on my blog....hugs
    Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top DT Pick and your kind comments on my blog - I appreciate it so much. I am so proud to display my badge on my blog. Congratulations to Kaija and the others too.
    Amelia

    ReplyDelete